Mid-Level Account Manager
We are looking for a PR account manager who is ambitious and eager to join Eclipse Communications Engineering Cluster and have the opportunity to work on global and local accounts. The ideal candidate thinks outside the box, has impeccable attention to detail, has solid media relations and is hungry for new challenges and growth.
- Develop and implement client strategies and PR plans.
- Possess good media relations across all media platforms.
- Influencer management.
- Secure coverage for all clients on a monthly basis – exceeds coverage targets.
- Create content calendars.
- Independently run meetings with clients and be able to provide detailed feedback to the team.
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports and reviews.
Be able to build solid relationships with all clients.
- Keep abreast of the news agenda. Flag news which may impact our client’s business.
- Monitor and oversee all queries from media.
- A minimum of four years’ relevant work experience.
- Previous PR experience in engineering/ construction will be advantageous.
- Be a team player (there is no I in the word Team).
- Candidate should be able to immerse themselves in each client’s brand with very little hand holding.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Candidate should be able to quickly adapt to internal process and ensure client briefs are adhered to.
- Time management is key – deadlines cannot be missed.
- Candidate should be meticulous when compiling reports and reviews.
- Candidate should be confident enough to present plans, reports and strategies to clients.
Digital Campaign Manager
Reports to: Head of Digital
Application Deadline: COB Tuesday on 30 November 2021
Are you a Digital Campaign Manager with experience servicing clients in the corporate paid social media space? Have you managed paid digital media campaigns across both B2B and B2C businesses? If you answered yes and yes, our team is on the search for YOU!
- Developing, executing, and optimizing cutting-edge digital campaigns from conception to launch with the Social Media Manager
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organisation
- Providing ongoing actionable data-driven insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of digital paid media (Google Ads, YouTube Ads, as well Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Execute paid social campaigns, which include managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and any other social media platform ad accounts
- Track and report on all campaign results in either monthly reporting, calls, or meetings.
- Provide tactical solutions to clients and campaign audits and optimizations
- Budget management, recon and flexibility.
- Ensure all deadlines are met personally and within the team with all things paid media
- Align strategies and campaign execution to client goals and objectives
- Manage and execute paid social campaigns from account setup, strategy to reporting.
- Be consistent in our approach to look for ways to drive successful campaigns and to always align with client goals.
- Keep up to date with the client’s business and brand to ensure campaigns align accordingly
- Provide added value to clients to nurture relationships.
- Collaborate to execute the client’s objectives
- Be flexible to quickly adapt responsibilities in line with companies’ own vision and goals.
- Work alongside community manager and design team to create content worthy of a click.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, servicing clients in the corporate paid social media space.
- The Digital Campaign Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital media campaigns which can include paid search, display and social advertising strategies across both B2B and B2C business. The successful candidate will also be responsible for creating and optimizing paid media channels to support the digital department in our growth goals.
- Critical, Forward Thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong creative skills
- Must have experience with managing large budgets and complicated campaign business structures. Proper understanding of the digital landscape and performance marketing. Solid understanding of an integrated digital marketing approach (all media types not just paid).
- Experience working with ad technology, Facebook business manager, Twitter Native ads, LinkedIn campaign dashboard etc.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong focus on KPIs: ROI, Conversions, Cost and Click performance, Impressions, Reach, Engagements, traffic and social media following
Do you have a unique skill or a passion for marketing and PR? We would love to hear from you.
Please fill in the form below and submit your resume.